Our ServicesSimple, Efficient Social Media Marketing Solutions
Social Media Audit & Private Coaching
Let us review your website and social media accounts.
The audit includes:
- Review of up to two social media accounts (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and/or LinkedIn)
- Full website audit
- Optimization of the accounts for SEO – Search Engine Optimization
- Customized URL’s – an easy-to-remember web address for the account(s)
- Graphic design when applicable
- Link optimization – ensuring a seamless experience between social media accounts and your website or other platforms
The private coaching (one-on-one or in small groups) includes:
- + 3 hours customized hands on coaching session including: a competitors analysis
- Building a strategy and content calendar
- Showing you how to plan and schedule your social media in advance
- How to be efficient with your smart phone
- Efficient photo & video editing for social media
- An introduction to Facebook advertising
When you leave, you leave with the power of social media knowledge, the confidence to go out and use your new skills and you LOVE it! Pricing available upon request, starting from $550
Social Account Management
Complete or partial social media account management.
If your company wants to take it a step further, you might want to consider our social media account management and marketing monthly packages.
Office Support Included:
- Social media audit & coaching
- Social media account optimization
- Recommendation for improvement on your website for better interaction with audience
- Analytics verifying Facebook traffic to your website
- Content strategy
Team Support Included
- Audit of your team’s presence online
- Coaching & Support
Facebook & Instagram Advertising
- Weekly Facebook/Instagram advertising campaigns
- Use of conversion pixels for re-marketing
Social Media Workshops
Invest in knowledge.
We know that social media is an important part of a marketing strategy. However, a lot of people feel overwhelmed by all the options offered to them. Do you need a Snapchat account, what about Instagram? How many times should you post? Should you invest in Facebook ads? There is no one answer, but there are some simple efficient digital marketing solutions you could benefit from utilizing. We can help!
FACEBOOK & INSTAGRAM for Business 101 ~ Facebook is a MUST for Businesses of ALL sizes today.
Taught live with Heather and Catherine ! This is a “On hand” workshop, you bring your laptop, we provide the handouts! This class is aimed at those Just starting out or needing a little refresher, to boost your social media presence.
- Learn what is new and what is now improved with Facebook for Business
- Create a Content Strategy Calendar
- Step-by-step Facebook Checklist to optimize your Facebook Page
- Try hands on the different variations of content to post on your business page
- Hands on training for shooting a video
- Explore Free Photo editing sites, to Brand your business
- Test out Scheduling your posts for time efficiency
- Learn to Cross-pollinate your business locally
- How to Measure your success with INSIGHTS – ROI
- Unicorns and Donkeys
- Big Instagram mistakes made
- Instagram – Business or Personal?
- Instagram Do’s and Don’ts
Facebook & Instagram for Business 202 – Advertising. Live with Heather and Catherine. This is an “On hand” workshop, you bring your laptop, we provide the handouts!
- Most effective Facebook Posts and Why
- Content Strategy Calendar
- Utilizing Canva for your Branding (photo Editing)
- Creating the most clickable ads on Facebook
- Look-a-like audiences
- Lead Generation
- Tying your Facebook ads to Instagram
- Managing your Ads
- VIDEO and it’s magic today
- All the most recent updates from Facebook for your business
- Learn how Instagram will let your customers experience your business in brilliant new visual ways
- The power behind Instagram Stories
- Understanding the secret behind #HASHTAGS
Efficient Photo & Video Editing for Social Media
- Learn how to double your engagement with powerful free photo and video editing software.
- Unleash the power of your mobile device
- Learn how to be efficient with free photo and video editing softwares such as Canva.com. Wordswag, PicMonkey, Get
- Stencil and Adobe Spark Post and Video.
- Master iMovie for your business
- Discover the different formats and options available within Facebook and Instagram
- Learn the basics of Vlogging and why this is the best trend for your business
- Master Facebook LIVE for your business
Social Media is growing rapidly, but it’s never too late to get started.
In fact right now is the perfect time to get serious about marketing your business with social media. Let us work one on one with you and or your team to create an easy to understand social media plan, build loyal followers through powerful content and feel comfortable using all the tools available to you today, including highly targeted advertising. Social Media does not need to be intimidating, once you learn how to access this new marketing powerhouse you and your business will be on fire. Keep It Simple Social Media is exactly that — a simple way to be part of all the action.
We travel all over beautiful Canada and the U.S. teaching hundreds of people like real estate agents, mortgage brokers, restaurants, hotels, marketing managers, lawyers, insurance brokers, financial planners or other professionals how to use social media to connect and engage with their customers. We have done clinics in Victoria , Nanaimo, Whistler, Tofino, Ucluelet, Vancouver, Coquitlam, Burnaby, Kelowna, Alberta, Ontario, California, New York and many more places throughout Canada and the USA.
Let us dispel the Myths behind Social Media:
- Time Management and social media.
- ROI — How do you measure your success?
- “I don’t want my personal life made public.”
- How not to Sell — But utilize creative marketing.
- “I don’t understand Technology?”
- Negative comments
We cover the most popular areas of social media:
- Facebook for Business
- Facebook & Instagram advertising
- Photo & video editing for social media
- Facebook LIVE
- Branding – Content creation